CFO Information Systems Strategic Plan 2015- 2017
The CFO Information Systems Strategic Plan (ISSP) for 2015- 2017 provides the roadmap to guide the agency’s Information and Communications Technology (ICT) efforts for the next four (4) years. The plan confirms the critical role of ICT as an enabler for the CFO to achieve its new ten-point goals, in line with objectives of the Philippine Development Plan (2011- 2016), the eGovernment Master Plan and the Medium-Term Information and Communication Technology Harmonization Initiative (MITHI). Using “Migration and Development” as a framework, the CFO proposes an ICT operations support mechanism for 2015-2017:
• To facilitate communications with the CFO clientele worldwide;
• To expedite the agency’s administrative and other operational processes;
• To provide the public convenient and speedy access to the agency’s services and programs;
• To provide the President, the Senate, the Congress and other government policy-makers and implementers adequate, updated and accurate information on the status of Filipino migration for responsive policy-formulation and for the design of specific interventions; and
• To introduce reforms in the agency’s housekeeping functions that require the development of information systems that set standards for agency-level systems and establish an effective monitoring facility at the oversight level.