Exchange Visitor Program
REGISTRATION AND PRE-DEPARTURE ORIENTATION SEMINAR
FOR EXCHANGE VISITOR PROGRAM (EVP) PARTICIPANTS
(J-1 VISA HOLDERS)
Please do not finalize your travel arrangements until you have undergone registraton with CFO.
|Schedule of PDOS for Exchange Visitor Program participants:
CFO-Manila: Every Wednesday and Friday
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Please come to CFO no later than 12:00 nn to facilitate processing of documentary requirements
For revalidation of registration:
Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Please bring a photocopy of your previous CFO Registration Sticker
along with other documents
Requirements for registration:
- Duly completed CFO registration form (downloadable);
- Original and photocopy of valid passport;
- Original and photocopy of J-1 visa;
- Original and photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) Status (DS 2019)
- One (1) colored passport-size photograph;
- One (1) valid identification card with photograph;
- Payment of P400 registration fee; and
- Attendance to PDOS.
COMMISSION ON FILIPINOS OVERSEAS
Citigold Center, 1345 Quirino Avenue cor.
Osmeña Highway, Manila 1007
Project Management Division
Tel. No.: (+632) 552-4700 local 727 to 729
Telefax No.: (+632) 561-8327
Note: After satisfactory compliance with the above requirements, a J-1registration sticker is affixed to the exchange visitor's passport.