Requirements for Registration
1. Original and photocopy of passport (must be valid about six months before date of travel)
2. Original and photocopy of visa
3. One (1) 2x2 or passport-size photograph
4. One (1) valid identification card with photograph (eg., SSS ID, GSIS E-card, PRC ID, driver's license, postal ID, ARC, etc.)
5. Photocopy of Immigrant Data Summary for USA-bound emigrant (must not be detached from visa packet)
6. Original and photocopy of Confirmation of Permanent Residence for Canada-bound emigrant (must not be torn or signed before departure)
7. Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility for Japan-bound emigrant
8. Original and photocopy of letter of approval for Work to Residence visa (for New Zealand-bound emigrants)
9. Photocopy of employment contract (for immigrant workers)
10. Duly completed registration form for Emigrants (click here) or for Immigrant Workers (click here)
11. Payment of P400.00 registration fee
12. Attendance in the PDOS, guidance counseling or peer counseling session
For youth emigrants aged 13 to 19, the following additional documents are also required:
1. Photocopy of parent's passport or valid identification card, if accompanied by parent/s during registration
2. Letter of authorization from parent/s authorizing the guardian to register the child with CFO on their behalf (if accompanied by guardian during registration)
3. Original and photocopy of DSWD travel clearance (click here for the new guidelines on issuance of travel clearance)
For children 12 years old and below, the following additional documents are required if the proxy is not the legal/natural/adoptive parent of the registrant.
1. Original and photocopy of one(1) of valid identification card with photograph of the proxy
2. Special Power of Attorney or notarized authorization letter from the parent/s/ or guardian/s authorizing the proxy to register the minor children (authenticated by Diplomatic Post/ notarized in country where executor is residing).
Requirements for Registration
1. Original and photocopy of Passport;
2. Original and photocopy of visa;
3. Original and photocopy of Immigrant Data Summary for US bound/ Confirmation of Permanent Residence for Canada bound/ Certification of Eligibility (for Japan-bound);
4. Original CFO guidance and counseling certificate;
5. Duly completed emigrant registration form; and
6. Payment of the authorized registration fee.
1. Two (2) valid identification cards (IDs) with photograph;
2. Duly completed guidance and counseling form;
3. If married, certified true copy and photocopy of marriage contract on security paper from the National Statistics Office, or Local Civil Registry Offices; or original and photocopy of marriage contract duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/ Consulate (if married abroad)
4. Other documents as may be required by the counselors; and
5. Payment of P250.00 counseling fee.
Yes. However, it is best to inquire ahead of time with the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) if your children still need to obtain a travel clearance. If the DSWD decides to exempt your children from the said requirement, CFO will not require the said document.
Emigrants attending the orientation sessions are asked to refrain from wearing (for males) sleeveless shirts, sando, shorts, flip flops, (for females) micro-mini skirts, short shorts and other similar attire.
CFO Events / CFO Participation
News on Overseas Filipinos
News from Philippine Embassies/Consulates
Virtual Sentro Rizal
Migrants Advisory Information System
Where to Donate
Session I. Mobility of Highly Skilled in the ASEAN Region: Where We Are Today
Opening Remarks of Cabinet-rank Secretary Imelda M. Nicolas
May 11, 2015